I am returning an order from Europe or AU/NZ/CAUpdated 18 days ago
Please log your return here to create your return and address label.
- After logging your return with us, you will be sent a return address label with your RMA number on to attach to your parcel. Please note that this cannot be used with a courier, and you will be required to organised and pay for this yourself.
- When filling in customs information, please ensure goods are marked as 'Returned Goods' with the product description, and the box ticked for 'Return Goods'. If this is not entered correctly, the parcel may be returned to you by Customs Control. Any forms required will be provided to you by the courier, and please include your contact information for the delivery.
- Tariff numbers and codes are not required for returning goods, and your return may be treated as an import if these are included. If this happens, please note that your parcel will be returned to you.
- We're working hard with couriers to provide a full returns service for those outside of the UK and USA
- Please note that products are your responsibility until they have reached us with confirmed arrival, and we recommend using a tracked service for your own security, with delivery confirmation.
How long do I have to return?
You have 60 days from the date of delivery to return product(s) bought directly from us.
What can I return?
You're welcome to return any item bought directly from us, so long as they are in the original condition; unworn, new condition and the swing tags attached with the original packaging
We're paper-free, so don't include a returns form with your order. This is not needed for your return.
We'll aim to have your return processed as quickly as possible, however during busy times this can be up to 14 working days.
Can I exchange an item?
As we do not offer exchanges, simply return any unwanted item(s) for a refund and place a new order at passenger-clothing.com for your replacement item(s).
I've received a faulty item
In the unlikely event that you've received a faulty or incorrect item, please click here so our customer service team can get this sorted for you.
I paid customs duties at the checkout, how do I get a refund for this?
Canadian customers, we ship using DHL and all customs duties and taxes are collected at the checkout. We ship from our warehouse in the UK and returns will also need to be returned here. Please note that customs duties and taxes will not be refunded directly by us if you return your order, and will need to be obtained from your local tax office.
Right to Cancel
If you change your mind about your purchase, before you have received it, you can cancel your order within 14 days of purchase. Orders that have already been dispatched will need to be returned to us through the usual method and the order will arrive in its entirety, without having been opened, to our warehouse within 14 days of cancellation. In this instance a full refund will be made within 14 days of us receiving the order back.